Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

thursday in london

a friend.
(Helen, who i met in Ibiza last summer and
lived with there this summer... stopping over in London on her way back from a Christmas visit to Germany)
a bar.
(this was actually where we went on new years eve. helen would have been there if she could!)



a great cafe.
(cafe 1001 on brick lane. everything i like in a cafe. homemade danish pastries, sofas, internet, cushions, good music)




a market.
(spitalfields antique market. highly random!)


a walk.
wanting to make most of my day pass and not feeling like rushing back to Brighton, i took a wonder down the Thames path. Thinking to myself one day I'll be here but after seeing all the people rushing around in their suits and black coats, maybe I am not ready for it yet. I think first I'd like to go to the less known places...

No comments: