Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

speaking of plans...

...we still don't have anywhere certain for the both of us to live, and it looks like I'm about to be fairly job-less. Hmm life is certainly an adventure. We're (generally) not too worried - i think it's kind of funny, and I'm curious to find out how things will work out. We won't be made homeless at anycase, which is something to be thankful for. It seems even more surreal at the moment because I'm currently house/cat-sitting in a family home with plenty of space all to myself. Soon there could be two of us squeezed into one room! So i'm enjoying the space while I have it!

It's less than 4 weeks 'til we tie the knot. Mental. That's not quite sunk in yet. Neither has the fact that I can't keep on putting off making decisions like music/flowers/makeup/etc. Yes I realise most brides would have had these down a good while ago. But I am not most brides! But I am getting down to business, really I am. Today I even hired some chairs and tables for the guests. Go me! :-) Haha don't panic one and all... everything will come together, and I'm (hopefully) not being blase about it - I am aware that there's a fair bit to do, and now that English teaching work is drying up, I'm prepared to get my rear into gear!


"THE MIND GOVERNED BY THE SPIRIT IS LIFE AND PEACE" romans 8.6

No comments: