Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Photito




Just thought the blog was lacking a picture :-).  This is one taken at a Farrago Spanish and English Poetry night at the Poetry Cafe in London.  I went there a couple of weeks ago and had a great time.  John Paul (who took the photo) runs regular poetry slams in London (in fact Farrago are 'London's longest running Slam presenters).  They are always full of life and a great mix of poets.   At this event people read poems in both Spanish and English.  I met some really interesting and warm people and enjoyed the challenge of performing poetry in Spanish (not my own... haven't quite reached that point in grasping the language!).

1 comment:

Circus Queen said...

You look beautiful! I live your hair this way. I'd love to hear you perform in Spanish some time. x